At PRIMEUCC we assist UCC researchers and strategic external clients to make successful applications for European or national funding. We also provide research project management services to funded projects.
Established since 2014, PrimeUCC is a Project Research and Innovation Management Enterprise that aims to support the research community – both within UCC and in the SME sector – in exploiting new research funding opportunities by reducing the administrative burden associated with managing complex and multi-partner research proposals and projects.
If you would like our support or to know more about what we can do to help your project, please contact Professor Patrick Fitzpatrick at email@example.com or Magdalena Tyndyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services offered by PrimeUCC
Although Horizon 2020 offers enormous opportunities for researchers and industry partners to embark on creative and important projects, there is also a significant investment of time and effort required in applying for, and managing an EU grant.
PrimeUCC can facilitate and assist project planning and implementation to enable the coordinator and other project partners to focus on the details of the research.
During the project planning and application phase, we can provide the following services to maximise your potential for success
- Consortium development – identifying key industry partners
- Consortium management – managing communications and meetings
- Estimation and calculation of funding required for the project
- Advice and consultation
- Document control and consolidation
PrimeUCC provides an extensive technical writing service. Our services include
- Writing proposals in part or in full
- Creating and collating charts, tables and diagrams as required
- Reviewing, proof-reading and editing proposals prior to submission
- Review and proofreading of deliverables
- Report writing and submission
- Administrative support for the consortium
- Management of internal and external communications
- Implementation of project management tools
- Planning of project meetings or associated events