PrimeUCC is initially focused on the Horizon 2020 SME Instrument – the latest EU framework programme for research and innovation. This programme aims to directly fund SMEs with strong growth through innovation potential.
Companies can apply for a Phase I grant of €50k over six months for concept and feasibility studies and the preparation of a business proposal. If successful, they can bid for Phase II funding of up to €2.5m to conduct demonstrations, market analysis and R&D, and bring the concept to market.
Target SMEs are innovative, disruptive, and reasonably well-established.
During the project planning and application phase, we can provide the following services to maximise your potential for success
- Open disruptive innovation in ICT
- Healthcare biotechnology
- ICT solutions for health, well-being and ageing well
- Agriculture, forestry, agri-food and bio-based sectors
- Blue growth
- Low carbon and energy efficient systems
- Transport and smart cities mobility
- Climate action, environment, resource efficiency, raw materials
- Inclusive, innovative and reflective societies
Further information is available at http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/horizon2020/en/area/smes
PrimeUCC offers consultancy on proposal preparation to SMEs seeking to access funding through the SME Instrument and other funding sources. Our services range from proposal development through to project implementation and closure.
- Providing training on the requirements of the call for proposals;
- Writing proposals in part or in full;
- Creating and collating charts, tables and diagrams as required;
- Reviewing, proof-reading and editing proposals prior to submission;
- Liaising with partners (if the bid is from a consortium);
- Acting as a gateway to world class research at University College Cork.
PrimeUCC’s familiarity with the H2020 funding programme and the EU Commission can reduce the time spent on the development of an application or the management of a large research grant thereby allowing the consortium to focus on the research.
PrimeUCC contracts to provide as many consultancy days as required by the company (e.g., for a H2020 Phase I proposal we expect to complete a proposal with a contract for 5 days’ service).
In the event that a proposal is successful, our contract includes a commitment by the company to the payment of a success fee.
For further information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org