Established in 2014, PrimeUCC provides technical support to research groups for the development of funding proposals under the EU Horizon 2020 programme.
The funding programme is aimed at SMEs with strong growth through innovation potential, with PrimeUCC offering consultancy on proposal preparation to companies seeking to access funding through Horizon 2020. In all Prime UCC provides:
• providing training on the requirements of the call for proposals;
• writing proposals in part or in full;
• creating and collating charts, tables and diagrams as required;
• reviewing, proof-reading and editing proposals prior to submission;
• liaising with partners (if the bid is from a consortium).
SMEs can apply for for a Phase I grant of €50k over 6 months for concept and feasibility studies and the preparation of a business proposal. If successful, they can bid for Phase II funding of up to €2.5m to conduct demonstrations, market analysis and R&D, and bring the concept to market.
Target SMEs are innovative, disruptive, and reasonably well-established, while the Areas of interest identified in the SME Instrument 2016-2017 are as follows:
• Open disruptive innovation in ICT
• Healthcare biotechnology
• ICT solutions for health, well-being and ageing well
• Agriculture, forestry, agri-food and bio-based sectors
• Blue growth
• Low carbon and energy efficient systems
• Transport and smart cities mobility
• Climate action, environment, resource efficiency, raw materials
• Inclusive, innovative and reflective societies
Further information is available on the Horizon 2020 website, while you can contact PrimeUCC via: firstname.lastname@example.org